|All backed by a 10 year warranty on materials & contractor defects|
What is it?
Polyurethane Foam is specially formulated with closed cells, which makes it one of the best insulating materials on the market today. This translates into drastically reduced energy costs for you. The foam is so efficient, it has been used by NASA to insulate the external fuel tanks on the space shuttles.
Now imagine what Coat O Foam's foam injection wall insulation or underfloor insulation application could do for you!
|Why Spray Foam Insulation?
The environmentally friendly way to insulate your home or building
Spray foam insulation installed by Coat O Foam delivers high-performance solutions for efficient building envelopes, thermal comfort and a healthy living environment – all of which are integral components of green building and design. Consider the substantial advantages Spray Polyurethane Foam provides over traditional insulating materials:
• Heating and cooling costs can be reduced by as much as 50 percent.
• Total reduction of heating and air conditioning tonnage by as much as 40 percent without the loss of efficiency or comfort.
• Draft-free homes and buildings: Seal cracks, joints, crawl spaces, ceilings, wall, and attics will prevent the movement of air through the home or building.
• Quiet homes and buildings: The open cells and the semi-rigid polyurethane mass absorb and reduce the transmission of sound.
• Dust-free homes and buildings: Structures using spray in foam insulation show remarkable reduction of dust accumulation.
• Better air quality: Overall reduction of symptoms caused by allergies.
• Stable rigid or simi-rigid foam insulation that will not degrade over time.
|• Comfort and peace of mind.
• Greater R-value than Fibreglass Batts and other forms of insulations (per thickness) which means greater insulating power.
• Rigid Polyurethane has the lowest weight and highest insulation value of any common building material.
• Fills gaps, seals against draughts and eliminates thermal losses via fasteners and structural members.
• Does not sag, pack down or absorb moisture, common causes of lost insulation efficiency.
• Stops condensation problems before it damages roofing and property.
• High strength to weight ratio.
• Durable: withstands most oils, chemicals and solvents.
• Rot proof, unlike most insulations on the market today.
• CFC free.
• Odour free once cured.
||Coat O Foam uses the latest state of the art equipment including three high pressure, high volume Spray Foam units. These units have been hand built using Graco, Gusmer and Aussie Electrics.
We have two top-coat coatings machines to spray Dulux Acra-tex and Bostick coatings. They also utilise the Graco Fusion Technology.
Coat O Foam uses the latest Graco series 2 reactors - the HXP2 and the EXP2. These machines cannot spray off ratio sprayfoam as they will shut down when the pressure inbalance is detected. In our experience, these are the machines that prevent such problems in the industry.